POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Field rendering status : Re: Field rendering status Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Field rendering status
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 29 Oct 2001 14:15:08
Message: <3bddaabc@news.povray.org>
In article <3bdda363@news.povray.org> , "Vampyrium" <cyb### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>   So, this is an apple thing. If you check out Adobe Premiere (PC version)
> you will find otherwise.

No, it isn't.  As there should be no difference between the Premiere
versions on Macs and PCs.  Also the other remaining DVD authoring software
company Sonic/Daikin (they recently merged) seems to supports such import
with their products (I don't know anybody who has access to those).  So I
really don't see a problem other than that POV-Ray doesn't adjust the clock
frequency to create twice as many images when field rendering is used - and
that is a really simple to "fix" problem.

If you have a problem importing the format in Adobe Premiere I can try to
find someone who has the PC version and send you detailed instructions for
PCs if you think the PC version is different...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde