POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : 3dwin: convert 3ds max 5 and maya 4.5 to povray 3.1/3.5 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  3dwin: convert 3ds max 5 and maya 4.5 to povray 3.1/3.5 (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: richardlbj
Subject: 3dwin: convert 3ds max 5 and maya 4.5 to povray 3.1/3.5
Date: 12 Sep 2003 11:00:01
Message: <web.3f61dea66444ac4c7773a7750@news.povray.org>
Hi, everyone:

I'm fairly new to the 3D world. After initial research, this is what I try
to do: modeling with 3ds max 5 and maya 4.5 and rendering with povray. Not
sure if it's feasible but I believe the key is conversion. I downloaded
3dwin but the demo version does not function fully. No materials conversion
and etc. I cannot tell how well can it do the job.

Does anyone have experiences with the registerd version of 3dwin? Will it do
what I need?

Thanks,
RB

Post a reply to this message