POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Making plants Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:35 EDT (-0400)
  Making plants (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Rohan Bernett
Subject: Making plants
Date: 8 Aug 2002 02:00:19
Message: <web.3d52080e8d7b1e4bd02c7b870@news.povray.org>
Okay, here's another question about not using addons.

How do I make relatively realistic looking vegetation WITHOUT using third
party addons?

Rohan _e_ii

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Matthews
Subject: Re: Making plants
Date: 8 Aug 2002 03:54:14
Message: <3849518.qjJ8rz7WSj@3-e.net>
Rohan Bernett wrote:

> Okay, here's another question about not using addons.
>
> How do I make relatively realistic looking vegetation WITHOUT using third
> party addons?
>
> Rohan _e_ii

Gilles Tran has a few options listed on his web site,
http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources01.htm

--
Your connection failed because: fat electrons in the lines

Post a reply to this message