POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Perspective problem ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Perspective problem ... (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: destroyedlolo
Subject: Perspective problem ...
Date: 13 Aug 2004 19:52:31
Message: <411D61CD.8060607@yahoo.com>
Hi all,

I have a problem to generate w/ POV 3.5 an image of an existing
landscape. I got DEM data of this area, converted them to PNG files but
I have some problem to make the POV image like the reality.

The real view : http://mamaf.online.fr/Annecy/image13.htm

My image w/o angle option for the camera :
http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080/~laurent/sans_angle.jpg

and the same one specifying angle 38:
http://destroyedlolo.homeunix.org:8080/~laurent/angle_38.jpg

Has you can see, it seems far mountains appear flattened ...

Do you know a way to make my images more realistics ?

Thanks

Laurent

Post a reply to this message