POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Megapov 1.0 Bugged ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Megapov 1.0 Bugged ? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: LightBeam
Subject: Megapov 1.0 Bugged ?
Date: 19 Dec 2003 14:42:31
Message: <3fe354a7@news.povray.org>
When tracing the same scene with megapov (to fit some "glows") there are
some CSG errors... Apparently depending of the point of view.
The same shape but with differents rotation show some "holes"...
Whats the problem ? (Megapov 1.0 on WinXP)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'versions.jpg' (71 KB)

Preview of image 'versions.jpg'