POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Megapov 1.0 Bugged ? : Re: Megapov 1.0 Bugged ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:34:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Megapov 1.0 Bugged ?
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 19 Dec 2003 15:24:34
Message: <3fe35e82$1@news.povray.org>

news:3fe354a7@news.povray.org...
> When tracing the same scene with megapov (to fit some "glows") there are
> some CSG errors... Apparently depending of the point of view.

Hmm, the correct way to post this is 1) in the povray.binaries.images for
the image and 2) in the povray.unofficial.patches group for the question. As
posting the same message in different groups is frowned upon too, if I were
you I'd quickly delete these posts and repost them correctly where they
belong, before very large people with big sticks turn you into a bloody,
slow-rendering, pulp.
I'm clueless about the problem itself, but a bit of code would surely help.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com