POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Megapov 1.0 Bugged ? : Re: Megapov 1.0 Bugged ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Megapov 1.0 Bugged ?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 19 Dec 2003 16:02:58
Message: <ok5cb1-ifa.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
LightBeam wrote:
> When tracing the same scene with megapov (to fit some "glows") there are
> some CSG errors... Apparently depending of the point of view.
> The same shape but with differents rotation show some "holes"...
> Whats the problem ? (Megapov 1.0 on WinXP)

I am somewhat astonished to see you post a binary attachment although
you have been told not to just a few threads ago ('UV mapping problem ?').

I know English is not your native language but from your writing i
conclude that your knowledge is sufficient to understand that
attachments are deprecated in the non-binaries groups.  It would be
strongly advisable, not to say a matter of good conduct, to respect this
rule once you have been made aware of it.

Concerning the question: there is a known problem with rendering torus
objects in MegaPOV 1.0 but i don't know the details.  A minimal test
scene could help.

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______