POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Blue haze at the horizon? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:51 EDT (-0400)
  Blue haze at the horizon? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Torsten Crass
Subject: Blue haze at the horizon?
Date: 1 Jul 2003 12:08:23
Message: <3f01b1f7$1@news.povray.org>
Hi there!

Any idea how one can create a realistically looking blue-ish haze
affecting far-away objects? I've been fiddling around for a while trying
various kinds of scattering media - with the effect that the sky_sphere
virtually always turned completely white.

Thank you in advance -

	Torsten

Post a reply to this message