POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Blurred reflection Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Blurred reflection (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Fabien HENON
Subject: Blurred reflection
Date: 4 Nov 2002 13:04:46
Message: <3dc6b6be@news.povray.org>
There was a feature wich was in MegaPov 0.7 and that I miss a lot :
Blurred reflection.

How do you fake that feature in POV 3.5.

AFAIK, it's a reflection variation that has not been implemented in 3.5

Thanks

Fabien H

Post a reply to this message

> There was a feature wich was in MegaPov 0.7 and that I miss a lot :
> Blurred reflection.
>
> How do you fake that feature in POV 3.5.

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povQandT/languageQandT.html#blurredreflection

Christoph

Last updated 02 Nov. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message