POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Pov-ray units Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:29:02 EDT (-0400)
  Pov-ray units (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Rune
Subject: Re: PS-Nuts
Date: 21 Mar 2002 17:32:22
Message: <3c9a5f76@news.povray.org>
"Peter Popov" wrote:
> In what other way would you calculate gravity?

By not dealing with the weight? For example the user could instead specify
how many units a particle should fall down in one clock unit.

However, I do see the connection between kilograms and particle systems, I'm
just pointing out that it's not a requirement.

Rune
Rune's World:  http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Feb 16)
POV-Ray Users: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/povrayusers/
POV-Ray Ring:  http://webring.povray.co.uk