POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : should be normal weighted ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  should be normal weighted ? (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Subject: should be normal weighted ?
Date: 4 Dec 2000 03:31:42
Message: <3a2b566e@news.povray.org>
I have point O and points P1, P2, ... PN
connected as traingles P1OP2, P2OP3, ..., PN-1OPN, PNOP1
I want calculate best normal at point O for all this triangles.
Should it be simple normalized summary of all normals
or waighted one depend of areas of each triangle ?
Maybe other way ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message