POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Spotlight and media question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:28 EDT (-0400)
  Spotlight and media question (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: Spotlight and media question
Date: 6 Jun 2002 01:17:47
Message: <3CFF0D31.9BE5235A@joplin.com>
Could someone tell me what is the artifact in this scene?
When you move the spot light it moves around also.
I'll place a image in povray.binaries.image.

camera{ location <0,8,-15> look_at <0,0,-3> }

light_source{<0,2,8> color rgb 1 spotlight point_at <3,2,12> radius 60 falloff
120}

sphere{0,450 pigment {rgbt .5}
     interior {media{ emission<.1,.2,.3> absorption<.4,.4,.4> }}
 no_shadow hollow}

//ground
box{<-80,0,-80><80,-1,80> pigment{checker rgb 1 rgb<1,0,0>}}

--
Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message