POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : How to prevent green clouds? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  How to prevent green clouds? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Francois Labreque
Subject: How to prevent green clouds?
Date: 11 Jul 2001 22:59:51
Message: <3B4D1283.8E39E12D@videotron.ca>
I'm currently playing around with procedural clouds, but as soon as I
add radiosity to my image, the undersides of the cloud pick up some of
the green of the grassy field below.  Is there an easy way to get rid of
it?

The code is way too messy and embryonic to post.  I'm just looking for
general ideas.

Thanks in advance.
--
Francois Labreque | Unfortunately, there's no such thing as a snooze
    flabreque     | button on a cat who wants breakfast.

Post a reply to this message