POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : inverse kinematics? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  inverse kinematics? (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Reusser
Subject: Re: inverse kinematics?
Date: 29 Mar 2001 09:40:28
Message: <3AC3495D.FBF8B2EB@chorus.net>
Rune wrote:

> Are you sure? Have you actually tested it?
>
> Have you considered line 84 in my code:
>
> #declare KneeVector = Perpendiculize(KneeDirection,HipPoint-AnklePoint);

My idea was actually due to trial and error before I saw line 84, but it
still fixed the error I had when I bent the leg too far back.  When the leg
was too far back, the whole leg would flip over or give me an error if the
ankle and the hip had the same y-coord.:  shin -> \/ <-thigh.

Post a reply to this message