POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Need Help jointing a leg for IK Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Need Help jointing a leg for IK (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: H  E  Day
Subject: Need Help jointing a leg for IK
Date: 23 Sep 2000 17:01:12
Message: <01c025a1$3bb42d00$527889d0@daysix>
Ok, since my skills have never lain in the direction of advanced
mathematical application, I bring this to you guys.  I need a jointed leg,
or code on how to produce one.  This leg needs to have defineable Thigh and
Shin lengths.  I only want to have to move the ankle for the entire leg to
move accordingly.
The leg doesn't need to be anything fancy, just 3 spheres (Hip, Knee,
Ankle) and 2 cylinders (Thigh, Shin).  I'll replace the objects with the
stuff I've already have built.
I find it important to note that I have allready spen a good month on this
problem, and have been unable to come to a solution.  I ain't lazy.
Thanks in advance!

--
H.E. Day
<><