POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Need Help jointing a leg for IK : Re: Need Help jointing a leg for IK Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need Help jointing a leg for IK
From: Rune
Date: 27 Sep 2000 08:58:27
Message: <39d1eef3@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" wrote:

> Is it something like the code below that you need ?
>
> It's not very advanced though.
> (It's "quick and dirty", but I hope it can give you some ideas.)

The limitation of your solution is that it only works if the leg is made of
just spheres and cylinders. (You can't even texture it.)

For a solution where any objects can be used, see the post I posted for H.
E. Day a few days ago in povray.binaries.scene-files

Greetings,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated August 7)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org