POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : passing of variables through commandline ??? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  passing of variables through commandline ??? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jan Walzer
Subject: passing of variables through commandline ???
Date: 17 Jul 2000 16:31:40
Message: <39736d2c@news.povray.org>
Is there a way, to pass some values from the commandline to some
variables ???
I know it is possible for "clock", but wouldn't it be a good idea
to make this available for all variable you use uninitialized ???
maybe a "-V(variable=<x,y,z>)"-switch ... (if it is still
available)

It could help on tweaking images, or even if you're debugging
your scripts, wouldn't it ???

If not: possbly a feature request ???

--

 ,',    Jan Walzer      \V/  http://wa.lzer.net     ,',
',','   student of      >|<  mailto:jan### [at] lzernet ',','

Post a reply to this message