POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Povray 3.0 doesn't support #macro Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:31:03 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 3.0 doesn't support #macro (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: Povray 3.0 doesn't support #macro
Date: 26 Feb 2000 14:26:03
Message: <38B8283C.C3189B4D@netvision.net.il>
Povray Ver 3.0 doesn't support #macro, but 3.1 does
I need to know what it does so I can understand and use some examples
I cannot run.

I don't like any newer versions of povray, they try to sell me all of
their cdroms, and I hate it.
is there any difference between ver 3.0 and 3.1?

Post a reply to this message

> Povray Ver 3.0 doesn't support #macro, but 3.1 does
> I need to know what it does so I can understand and use some examples
> I cannot run.

The manual for 3.1 is available in various formats at:
<ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Official/Docs/>

> I don't like any newer versions of povray, they try to sell me all of
> their cdroms, and I hate it.

Are you refering to the copyright message which comes up in POV-Ray for
Windows 3.1?

> is there any difference between ver 3.0 and 3.1?

No, new versions never have new features...

        Thorsten

Post a reply to this message