POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Povray 3.0 doesn't support #macro : Re: Povray 3.0 doesn't support #macro Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 3.0 doesn't support #macro
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Feb 2000 16:04:05
Message: <38b83fc5@news.povray.org>
If you switch back and forth between MegaPov and official POV-Ray then you
always get the "About Pov-Ray" dialog box which has two buttons for Povlegal.doc
and one saying Information on CD-ROMs.  That's nothing really to do with Pov-Ray
except that it thinks you're starting the program for the first time and it
wasn't made to realize a patched version might be run along side it.

Bob