POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Unusual Error Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Unusual Error (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Unusual Error
Date: 12 Jan 2000 13:07:42
Message: <387cc2ee@news.povray.org>
I have been trying  the 'lspline.inc' macro and run into a strange error..

The last 2 lines of the macro are:

#end
#end

Apparently the parser is reading this as:

#end
#,

I have tried rewriting the line and clearing any possible garbage but the
problem remains.

Any ideas.

Post a reply to this message