POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Unusual Error : Re: Unusual Error Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unusual Error
From: Josh English
Date: 13 Jan 2000 13:35:07
Message: <387E1AD8.4E5EA746@spiritone.com>
I get thisa every once in a while on my Mac. I delete the lines in question,
save the file, retype them by hand, save again. That seems to work. I noticed
it usually when I copied and pasted code blocks and then edited the second
block that I would get this behaviout.

--

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom