POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Unusual Error : Re: Unusual Error Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unusual Error
From: omniVERSE
Date: 12 Jan 2000 17:43:39
Message: <387d039b@news.povray.org>
Just wondering if this is related to the parenthesis wrapper problem pointed out
before by Chris C. in the use of AutoClock.mcr and it was glitched when used in
MegaPOV (alone maybe?) unless the entire declaration was set into ( ).  Memory
doesn't serve me well here though.
Or perhaps there might be a directive, i.e. #if() #end, contained within a
layered texture?  I know that has a flaw too anyway.

Bob