POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Render Speed Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Render Speed (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David Vincent-Jones
Subject: Render Speed
Date: 28 Dec 1999 20:30:21
Message: <3869642d@news.povray.org>
After some considerable help from Chris, I finally got a spline based
animation sequence running at a fairly low test resolution. At low res. it
ran just fine..
For my final production I am trying to run a 512 x 384 version but am
finding that the system really gets bogged down in some locations.
I am getting a failure about one third through the series and even if I
restart the run from that place the system just dies.
Yes, it is a fairly complex scene but I do have a PIII with 128 Mb. ram....
Is there an way to trace a problem within the local scene ?

Post a reply to this message