POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Crossposting (was Re: I highly doubt that anything that I've written is "spam" ...) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Crossposting (was Re: I highly doubt that anything that I've written is "spam" ...) (Message 31 to 38 of 38)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Solaris 7 and ongoing support of Pov-Ray versions ...
Date: 3 Sep 1999 12:47:22
Message: <37CFFB47.122245AF@pacbell.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> Thanks!  I'm doing Windows-y stuff, mainly.  I shouldn't talk about the other
> stuff.  That's how rumors get started. :)

A beg you patience in this question but what is "windows-y stuff" ?

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

From: Ron Parker
Date: 3 Sep 1999 12:50:25
Message: <37cffc51@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 03 Sep 1999 09:45:59 -0700, Ken wrote:

>Ron Parker wrote:
>
>> Thanks!  I'm doing Windows-y stuff, mainly.  I shouldn't talk about the other
>> stuff.  That's how rumors get started. :)
>
>A beg you patience in this question but what is "windows-y stuff" ?

Stuff having to do with Windows, mainly. You pronounce that word "windozee".

Basically, I'm helping Chris Cason with the Windows port and, at the moment
anyway, trying to help with the integration of superpatch stuff into 3.5.

Post a reply to this message

> Stuff having to do with Windows, mainly. You pronounce that word "windozee".

I've been slanged !
      - ghost busters

> Basically, I'm helping Chris Cason with the Windows port and, at the moment
> anyway, trying to help with the integration of superpatch stuff into 3.5.

Thank you for the clarification.