POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Crossposting (was Re: I highly doubt that anything that I've written is "spam" ...) : Re: Up to date versions - supported or not - for Solaris ... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Up to date versions - supported or not - for Solaris ...
From: Dennis Clarke
Date: 3 Sep 1999 16:11:08
Message: <37D02AE6.8A215053@interlog.com>
Ken wrote:

> The official status means the Pov team is dedicated to resolving bugs and
> it becomes a customer service issue.

I didn't realize that there were customers.  If so, is there a public stock
offering?

I've never paid a cent for POV-Ray but I've spent a lot of my valuable hours
with it.  I am certainly considering buying the two IRTC cdroms just for the
sake of paying for the joy of using POV-Ray.  I'd rather that there was a price
of $29.95 on the POV-Ray product itself as well as an activation key or license
number.  There would be no problem with the POV-Ray team buying the hardware
that they need and you would have a viable company.

Dennis Clarke
dcl### [at] interlogcom