POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : flat waves vs. real waves Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  flat waves vs. real waves (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: flat waves vs. real waves
Date: 1 Oct 1999 09:20:37
Message: <37f4b525@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 01 Oct 1999 14:05:10 +0200, Eitan Tal wrote:
>WTF IS SUPERPATCH?????

Is there some reason you haven't read the other dozen responses where
someone has answered this question for you?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 1 Oct 1999 09:22:28
Message: <37F4B527.F39C1311@pacbell.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Oct 1999 14:05:10 +0200, Eitan Tal wrote:
> >WTF IS SUPERPATCH?????
>
> Is there some reason you haven't read the other dozen responses where
> someone has answered this question for you?

How can I convert .pov files to .jpg ones ? :)

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: