POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : flat waves vs. real waves : Re: flat waves vs. real waves Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: flat waves vs. real waves
From: Ron Parker
Date: 1 Oct 1999 09:38:17
Message: <37f4b949@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 01 Oct 1999 06:20:39 -0700, Ken wrote:

>Ron Parker wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 01 Oct 1999 14:05:10 +0200, Eitan Tal wrote:
>> >WTF IS SUPERPATCH?????
>>
>> Is there some reason you haven't read the other dozen responses where
>> someone has answered this question for you?
>
>How can I convert .pov files to .jpg ones ? :)

But Ken, I'm talking about places where HE SPECIFICALLY asked the
question and it was answered.  Yes, other people ask all the time,
and I don't mind typing in my URL each time [1] but I expect them to
care enough to read the responses to their questions.  If he doesn't
care that much, why does he keep asking?

[1] Yes, typing.  My fingers have it memorized so cut & paste is actually
slower.