POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Hardcore povrayer test Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Hardcore povrayer test (Message 27 to 36 of 66)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: Enhanced hardcore povrayer test
Date: 15 Jun 1999 09:04:51
Message: <37664f73@news.povray.org>
I have 56 now, but of course I knew all of the ones I added,
with the exception of all the media keywords.  And since I
knew them, I didn't get the last three (not counting the
POV-Team one.)

Post a reply to this message

> I have 56 now, but of course I knew all of the ones I added,
> with the exception of all the media keywords.  And since I
> knew them, I didn't get the last three (not counting the
> POV-Team one.)

  Your so smart and handsome your my hero !

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message