POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: SeaShell Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:14:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SeaShell (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: SeaShell
Date: 1 Jun 2003 03:18:26
Message: <3ed9a8c2@news.povray.org>
Oh yes!! Absolutely!! Please do!!
Thanks a lot for the trouble!!

Thomas

"Philippe_Gibone" <Ph.### [at] wanadoofr> schreef in bericht
> Hi there,
>
> I'm working on a mathematical model of the seashells (kind of things that
> Shelly does), is there any interest among the community that I turn it
into
> a MORAY plugin ? That a lot of work so I'll do it only if some of you
think
> they can use it.
>
> Here are some samples (to test the macro)
>
> Philippe Gibone

Post a reply to this message

From: Gunnar Langemark
Date: 1 Jun 2003 16:22:39
Message: <3eda608f$1@news.povray.org>
I considered registering Shelly, but it seems it is not being developed
anymore.
So I can only encourage you to go on. It looks like a very cool script you
are doing.
What about texture mapping?
Gunnar

"Philippe_Gibone" <Ph.### [at] wanadoofr> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi there,
>
> I'm working on a mathematical model of the seashells (kind of things that
> Shelly does), is there any interest among the community that I turn it
into
> a MORAY plugin ? That a lot of work so I'll do it only if some of you
think
> they can use it.
>
> Here are some samples (to test the macro)
>
> Philippe Gibone

Post a reply to this message

For the time being I'm working on the shape of the shells, but every idea is
good to take. So far, a shell is a mesh2 object, so there are a lot of
possibilities for the texturing.

pgb

Post a reply to this message