POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugins_Lua Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:29:27 EDT (-0400)
  Plugins_Lua (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: leseur sylvain
Subject: Plugins_Lua
Date: 30 Apr 2003 02:25:09
Message: <3eaf6c45@news.povray.org>
2 littles plugins for Moray in Lua language,
until the others, soon.(Spike,Coil,Lattice etc )
There are:
  - N_sided, based on Mr INGO's macros
There are 4 kinds of N_Sided Prism:
Typo 1 = Makes a cylinder with n sides
Typo 2 = Makes a cone with n sides
Typo 3 = Makes a star-shaped-cylinder with n points
Typo 4 = Makes a star-shaped-cone with n points
The whole with hole at the center
Textures: inside and outside

  -Camembert:
Strongly inspired by Chris Huff.
Macro: RoundWedge

Your opinion is welcome, useful and convenient. It's
the first time that i send this kinds of things.
It's a test for me.
I send them in one week to Mr Leiradella for the
final version.
Friendly.
Sylvain.
Ps:
Some Pc can read .lua file  for others use  .luaz
file. I don't know why.
If anybody know the reason why...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'n_sided.luaz.gz' (4 KB) Download 'camembert.luaz.gz' (2 KB) Download 'n_sided.LUA.txt' (20 KB) Download 'camembert.LUA.txt' (7 KB)