POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugins_Lua : Re: Plugins_Lua Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:44:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plugins_Lua
From: StephenS
Date: 1 May 2003 23:10:22
Message: <3eb1e19e@news.povray.org>
> What has to mislead me it is that Win 98 accepts
> the capital letters.
I'm using Win98se, and the capital letters won't work, strange.

> Are creating you others plugins?
I'm trying to make a camera plugin. I would like to use more than just the
perspective camera in a scene.

Moray's Material Editor allows you to use names with spaces.
For example,  'My texture'
Fullmoon exports this name with the space, stopping Povray with an error.
Try replacing your texture statement
pov:texture(self.PrismeTexture)
with
pov:texture(gsub(self.PrismeTexture,"%s","%_"))
This will replace any spaces (%s) with an underscore (%_)
For example,  'My_texture'

I think it would be a good idea if you put contact information (email
address) as part of the 'Help' button. In case someone has questions about
your plugin.

Stephen