POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugins_Lua : Re: Plugins_Lua Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plugins_Lua
From: leseur sylvain
Date: 2 May 2003 02:27:17
Message: <3eb20fc5@news.povray.org>
Thanks Stephen.

>>Moray's Material Editor allows you to use names with spaces.
>>For example,  'My texture'
>>Fullmoon exports this name with the space, stopping Povray with an error.
>>Try replacing your texture statement
>>pov:texture(self.PrismeTexture)
>>with
>>pov:texture(gsub(self.PrismeTexture,"%s","%_"))
>>This will replace any spaces (%s) with an underscore (%_)
>>For example,  'My_texture'
Why do you want ,exactly, i do that? But why not.

>>I think it would be a good idea if you put contact information (email
>>address) as part of the 'Help' button. In case someone has questions about
>>your plugin.
It's a good idea, but it's not really "MY" plugin i just "translate"
.inc and macros in lua language. I'm not able to code hard things.
Ex:  ,"%s","%_  came from Venus for me.
Informations from me....   :(

>>Stephen

       Questions:
--I can't use, sometime, directly  (  and   )  .
Ex:
function plugplug:toPOV(pov)
    local kk,ll
    kk='('
    ll=')'
    pov:write("#macro pmRand",kk,"randStream",ll,"    ")
for
    pov:write("#macro pmRand(randStream)    ")
Where
    ",kk," replace (
    ",ll," replace )

Do you got the same trouble?