POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugins_Lua : Re: Plugins_Lua Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:47:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plugins_Lua
From: SYLVAIN LESEUR
Date: 1 May 2003 11:48:03
Message: <3eb141b3@news.povray.org>
> > If anybody know the reason why...
> The files you provided use .LUA (capital letters)
> If I rename them with .lua (small letters) they work for me :-)
>
> Stephen

I have just tested, that works........I sought a long time and I absolutely

did not think of that . What has to mislead me it is that Win 98 accepts

the capital letters. Therefore I believed that did not have any importance

I do not believe in it. A so simple thing. No comments.....

Are creating you others plugins?

Thanks a lot

Sylvain