POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Just Curious Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:07:05 EDT (-0400)
  Just Curious (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Dave Bates [{Norman}]
Subject: Just Curious
Date: 24 May 2002 11:01:30
Message: <3cee55ca$1@news.povray.org>
I know alot of the POV People like to do everything in POV..

How much of the stuff that I see in pov is done in Moray?

I'm thinking about using moray to model a few things.. and wondered in the
Pov community..

Is the program smiled or frowned upon?

:) Just a friendly question..

Post a reply to this message