POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Just Curious : Re: Just Curious Server Time
3 Jul 2024 03:07:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just Curious
From: Dave Bates {[Norman]}
Date: 27 May 2002 18:38:42
Message: <3cf2b572@news.povray.org>
Thanks for your response.. :)

I appreciate you taking the time.. What I 've found out about moray is that
I have a hard time working with and placing objects.. like in POV I have a
object that has a union of a merg and two differences.. :) I Dunno if Moray
can get that detailed.. :

Anyway.. I'm going to try and do some of the Moray Tutorials and see how I
like it..

Dave

noticias