POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray refuses to start...! Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:03:41 EDT (-0400)
  Moray refuses to start...! (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Moray refuses to start...!
Date: 8 May 2002 09:51:53
Message: <3cd92d79$1@news.povray.org>
Aargh! I don't know what happened! I try to start Moray (like I always do,
either directly or through POV-Ray), the start screen appears, loading the
plugins, says it starts Moray, and....then nothing! No Moray screen.
Started the computer up again... no change.
Something must have been gone corrupt somewhere... Please help! What should
I do? Apart from loading Moray again, of course...

Thomas de Groot

Post a reply to this message

> Aargh! I don't know what happened! I try to start Moray (like I always do,
> either directly or through POV-Ray), the start screen appears, loading the
> plugins, says it starts Moray, and....then nothing! No Moray screen.
> Started the computer up again... no change.
> Something must have been gone corrupt somewhere... Please help! What should
> I do? Apart from loading Moray again, of course...
>
> Thomas de Groot

I had the same problem about a year ago, one of Moray's dll files had
been corrupted, in the end I had to reinstall Moray, it did give me an
excuse to move up to a newer version.

Alex

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.