POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray refuses to start...! : Re: Moray refuses to start...! Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:08:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray refuses to start...!
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 10 May 2002 02:42:54
Message: <2sqmdu0s8vvcgmafo51fc42uhbs0u5j50v@4ax.com>
Hi Thomas de Groot, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I uninstalled Moray, and installed it again without problems, but apart from
> the startup screen, Moray doesn't start at all!
> Help Lutz! Any idea??
No idea why that would happen.... The only thing I can suggest is that
you use Regedit to delete the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SoftTronics/Moray For Windows key and try
again (you will lose all your settings like Search paths etc.)

Did you change anything in your system? Install anything?

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray