POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray refuses to start...! : Re: Moray refuses to start...! Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:40:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray refuses to start...!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 May 2002 03:22:00
Message: <3cdcc698@news.povray.org>
"Lutz Kretzschmar" <lut### [at] stmuccom> schreef in bericht
> Hi Thomas de Groot, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> Hmmmm. Not sure. I don't really think so. The DLL that connects
> POV-Ray and Moray hasn't changed, so all your versions load the same
> DLL and the same Moray..... You don't run two different POV-Ray
> versions at the same time, though, do you? That might be a bit
> problematic.....
==> No, I didn't. So the mistery remains...
However, what Arne says about the Lua plugin could make sense perhaps. Is
there a possibility that, once in a while, the connection to a plugin is
lost? But as far as I could see, all the plugins were loaded successfully,
and the last mention I could read was "starting Moray". Then the screen
disappeared, thus before the mention "starting OpenGL". Could it have been
an OpenGL problem??

Anyway, everything is fine again. I'll remember the register key however if
it happens again... Thanks!!!

Thomas de Groot