POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray refuses to start...! : Moray refuses to start...! Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:40:57 EDT (-0400)
  Moray refuses to start...!
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 May 2002 09:51:53
Message: <3cd92d79$1@news.povray.org>
Aargh! I don't know what happened! I try to start Moray (like I always do,
either directly or through POV-Ray), the start screen appears, loading the
plugins, says it starts Moray, and....then nothing! No Moray screen.
Started the computer up again... no change.
Something must have been gone corrupt somewhere... Please help! What should
I do? Apart from loading Moray again, of course...

Thomas de Groot