POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : development of new Moray? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:02:45 EDT (-0400)
  development of new Moray? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: development of new Moray?
Date: 5 Jan 2002 19:50:35
Message: <3c379f5b@news.povray.org>
Hi Lutz, Happy new year to you and bye bye peseta too.
I've been in Moray's website and haven't seen nothing relative to the
development of Moray.
Do you have a closed list of features, any information on the material
editor possible improvements?
Just curious.
Happy 2002.
Bye.
(I'm longing to have my new keychain...;- )
--
Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet

Post a reply to this message