POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : development of new Moray? : Re: development of new Moray? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:37:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: development of new Moray?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 6 Jan 2002 09:05:01
Message: <a3lg3uc0hfoamv1nd2el1onbqfm0b9ahe5@4ax.com>
Hi Txemi,

thanks for the good wishes :-)

> I've been in Moray's website and haven't seen nothing relative to the
> development of Moray.
Oh, but what about the results of our survey? They give a pretty good
idea of what we're doing. You'll be glad to know that I have been
working on Moray for the last few weeks and am making good progress.

> Do you have a closed list of features, any information on the material
> editor possible improvements?
Nope. Markus will be working on the Material Editor extensions and
they will support much of the V3.5 texturing.

> (I'm longing to have my new keychain...;- )
Did you order it from us? We have no record of an order from you....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray