POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : development of new Moray? : Re: development of new Moray? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:35:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: development of new Moray?
From: Chris Cason
Date: 8 Jan 2002 00:01:18
Message: <3c3a7d1e@news.povray.org>
"Jan Walzer" <jan### [at] lzernet> wrote in message news:3c399a46@news.povray.org...
> How comes, that you already ship these, and Chris C. said in p.general,
> that it'll take another while, because of quality-problems ?

I posted the batch that Lutz had well before I was able to speak to the
manufacturer about my concerns. By the time I had made my decision it was
too late to do anything about it. The 'quality' problem is actually just
a trivial issue; I don't like the clarity of the 'P' on the back. Apart
from that there's nothing wrong with them.

Those customers who already received a keyring from Lutz will have it
replaced free of charge by either Lutz or myself.

-- Chris