POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : no "extended edit" ?? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:58:54 EDT (-0400)
  no "extended edit" ?? (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: MR
Subject: no "extended edit" ??
Date: 1 Oct 2001 11:36:50
Message: <3bb88d92$1@news.povray.org>
hello,

well i'm not batting too well here.  i'm running thru the moray
tutorial in the povray docs for bicubic patches, and it tells me
to click the "extended edit" at the bottom of the moray window
after i've created the very beginning of a bezier patch.

i don't see that anywhere.  i've looked down at the very bottom,
and then at the bottom of each of the create, modify, select,
and edit tabs that sit to the right of the screen.

any help would be appreciated.

thank you, miker

Post a reply to this message

> well i'm not batting too well here.  i'm running thru the moray
> tutorial in the povray docs for bicubic patches, and it tells me
> to click the "extended edit" at the bottom of the moray window
> after i've created the very beginning of a bezier patch.
>
> i don't see that anywhere.  i've looked down at the very bottom,
> and then at the bottom of each of the create, modify, select,
> and edit tabs that sit to the right of the screen.
>
> any help would be appreciated.

Create the patch object, select your various options and then the thing I
think you're looking for is the 'Edit' tab to the right of the 'Select'
tab in the top right of your screen.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

i got one teepee mdl built.  the povray user documentation sort
of confuses me...  i assumed that the intro to moray given for the
bezier patch is for a beginner, but then it vaguely tells me to
create a dummy texture and apply it to the object.  i say, "huh?
how in heck do i do that?"   ;-)

i think i'm gonna hafta run thru some of the tutorials i've found in
moray's online docs.

thanks again for responding.

miker

"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] ntlworldcom> wrote in message
> > well i'm not batting too well here.  i'm running thru the moray
> > tutorial in the povray docs for bicubic patches, and it tells me
> > to click the "extended edit" at the bottom of the moray window
> > after i've created the very beginning of a bezier patch.
> >
> > i don't see that anywhere.  i've looked down at the very bottom,
> > and then at the bottom of each of the create, modify, select,
> > and edit tabs that sit to the right of the screen.
> >
> > any help would be appreciated.
>
> Create the patch object, select your various options and then the thing I
> think you're looking for is the 'Edit' tab to the right of the 'Select'
> tab in the top right of your screen.
>
> Bye for now,
>      Jamie.

Post a reply to this message