POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : no "extended edit" ?? : Re: no "extended edit" ?? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:32:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no "extended edit" ??
From: MR
Date: 1 Oct 2001 21:00:52
Message: <3bb911c4$1@news.povray.org>
thanks jamie,

i got one teepee mdl built.  the povray user documentation sort
of confuses me...  i assumed that the intro to moray given for the
bezier patch is for a beginner, but then it vaguely tells me to
create a dummy texture and apply it to the object.  i say, "huh?
how in heck do i do that?"   ;-)

i think i'm gonna hafta run thru some of the tutorials i've found in
moray's online docs.

thanks again for responding.

miker