POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Poser --> Moray Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:03:23 EDT (-0400)
  Poser --> Moray (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: blessing
Subject: Re: Poser --> Moray
Date: 22 Sep 2001 21:31:55
Message: <3bad3b8b@news.povray.org>
I'd like to try your program, but when I go to the link you provided I get
this:

""An Error Occurred: Forbidden
The URL you requested was not available to this server.

This is probably intentional on the part of the page designer, but could
also be a permissions problem.

If you are a web designer that cannot access your own page, please verify
the following:

Execute permission on your HOME directory
Execute permission on your .public_html directory
Readability of your main index.html file or .public_html directory
(If it exists) Readability and correctness of your .htaccess file. ""

Gary

anoop <ano### [at] flashmailcom> wrote in message
> Hi David,
>
> Thought this might interest you:
> From: "FlyerX" <fly### [at] excitecom>
> Newsgroups: povray.unofficial.patches
> Subject: Poser to POVRay/Moray converter available again
> Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:30:31 -0500
>
> Hello,
>
> I created a program that converts Poser 4 object files into
> POV-Ray/Moray
> files. It can transfer most material properties.
>
> It is for windows only.
>
> I made this converter a few months back and I hosted it on Geocities
> until
> they decided to kill my page. I found a new server and the file is at
>
> http://people.tamu.edu/~sfg2113/poserayinstall.zip
>
> and if you want to read the manual before downloading the file it is
> at
>
> http://people.tamu.edu/~sfg2113/poserayhelp.htm
>
> -------------
>

> I don't use Poser, sorry (And, right now, not even Moray :). Though I
> expect to be using it in a few months when the new version of 3dWin
> comes out)
>
> Regards,
> -Anoop

Post a reply to this message

> I'd like to try your program, but when I go to the link you provided I get
> this:
>
> ""An Error Occurred: Forbidden
> The URL you requested was not available to this server.

Strange. It was working a couple of weeks ago.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

>I'd like to try your program, but when I go to the link you provided
I get
>this:
>
>""An Error Occurred: Forbidden
>The URL you requested was not available to this server.

Hi,

Unfortunately it isn't my program: even if I would wish it was. That
was just a link I found while searching  for some other message.
Perhaps you could try entering the keywords word 'poseray moray' or
poseray poser' in google.
good luck

-Anoop

>This is probably intentional on the part of the page designer, but
could
>also be a permissions problem.
>
>If you are a web designer that cannot access your own page, please
verify
>the following:
>
>Execute permission on your HOME directory
>Execute permission on your .public_html directory
>Readability of your main index.html file or .public_html directory
>(If it exists) Readability and correctness of your .htaccess file. ""
>
>Gary
>
>anoop <ano### [at] flashmailcom> wrote in message
>> Hi David,
>>
>> Thought this might interest you:
>> From: "FlyerX" <fly### [at] excitecom>
>> Newsgroups: povray.unofficial.patches
>> Subject: Poser to POVRay/Moray converter available again
>> Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:30:31 -0500
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I created a program that converts Poser 4 object files into
>> POV-Ray/Moray
>> files. It can transfer most material properties.
>>
>> It is for windows only.
>>
>> I made this converter a few months back and I hosted it on
Geocities
>> until
>> they decided to kill my page. I found a new server and the file is
at

>> http://people.tamu.edu/~sfg2113/poserayinstall.zip
>>
>> and if you want to read the manual before downloading the file it
is
>> at
>>
>> http://people.tamu.edu/~sfg2113/poserayhelp.htm

>> I don't use Poser, sorry (And, right now, not even Moray :). Though
>> expect to be using it in a few months when the new version of 3dWin
>> comes out)
>>
>> Regards,
>> -Anoop

Post a reply to this message