POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Poser --> Moray : Re: Poser --> Moray Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:47:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser --> Moray
From: Ken
Date: 24 Sep 2001 08:52:49
Message: <3BAF2DC7.689274C2@pacbell.net>
anoop wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately it isn't my program: even if I would wish it was. That
> was just a link I found while searching  for some other message.
> Perhaps you could try entering the keywords word 'poseray moray' or
> poseray poser' in google.
> good luck
>
> -Anoop

Unfortunately that link is on a university web site and it is quite
common for universities to clear out former student accounts at
the beginning of a new school year. I suspect the author is no longer
attending that school and the resource is lost until he pops up
again with a new location, if ever.

--
Ken Tyler