POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Poser --> Moray : Re: Poser --> Moray Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:01:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser --> Moray
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 24 Sep 2001 20:13:13
Message: <3bafcc19$1@news.povray.org>

news:3BAF2DC7.689274C2@pacbell.net...
> Unfortunately that link is on a university web site and it is quite
> common for universities to clear out former student accounts at
> the beginning of a new school year. I suspect the author is no longer
> attending that school and the resource is lost until he pops up
> again with a new location, if ever.

I downloaded the program from that website and got the file in my HD
The file poserayinstall.zip is 268 Kb
I downloaded it on 5/24/2001
Since it was offered as freeware, I think I can send it by e-mail to
everyone
interested on it (if someone thinks this can't be done, please, tell me so).

A simple reply is enough.

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.geocities.com/txemijendrix