POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Poser --> Moray : Re: Poser --> Moray Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:42:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser --> Moray
From: blessing
Date: 22 Sep 2001 21:31:55
Message: <3bad3b8b@news.povray.org>
I'd like to try your program, but when I go to the link you provided I get
this:

""An Error Occurred: Forbidden
The URL you requested was not available to this server.

This is probably intentional on the part of the page designer, but could
also be a permissions problem.

If you are a web designer that cannot access your own page, please verify
the following:

Execute permission on your HOME directory
Execute permission on your .public_html directory
Readability of your main index.html file or .public_html directory
(If it exists) Readability and correctness of your .htaccess file. ""

Gary