POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray 2 dxf Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:10:48 EDT (-0400)
  moray 2 dxf (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Angbandit
Subject: moray 2 dxf
Date: 19 Aug 2001 23:41:02
Message: <3b8086ce$1@news.povray.org>
Can it be done?  Do we have the technology?

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas Baier
Subject: Re: moray 2 dxf
Date: 20 Aug 2001 11:34:53
Message: <6cb2oto4rrkdlsuq2t8slresa80as096qk@4ax.com>
On Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:40:59 -0400, "Angbandit"
<h_t### [at] bellsouthcom> wrote:

>Can it be done?  Do we have the technology?

I`m currently working on a 3d import/export plugin for Moray.
Be a little bit patient. First beta will come very soon.

-tb

Post a reply to this message