POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Textobject problem Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:46:21 EDT (-0400)
  Textobject problem (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Re: Textobject problem
Date: 28 Apr 2001 18:47:26
Message: <MPG.155558dfe5cf4e079898f3@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 12:43:28 -0700, Ryan Constantine wrote...
> the reason i prefer renaming is because other programs that use pov
> don't have the dialog like moray does.  for example, texture view looks
> only for pvengine.exe.  so if you were to try to render a megapov
> texture it wouldn't work.  so to be safe, i do the renaming game. :)

Whatever works for you, but the only real POV application I use is Moray,
so I find the alt-F9 trick works well for me.

(or, what I really think)

Masochist...

<grin>

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] ntlworldcom> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 12:43:28 -0700, Ryan Constantine
wrote...
> > the reason i prefer renaming is because other programs
that use pov
> > don't have the dialog like moray does.  for example,
texture view looks
> > only for pvengine.exe.  so if you were to try to render
a megapov
> > texture it wouldn't work.  so to be safe, i do the
renaming game. :)

> Whatever works for you, but the only real POV application
I use is Moray,
> so I find the alt-F9 trick works well for me.
>
> (or, what I really think)

Thanks for your help :)
I tried the "renaiming"-method and it worked fine,
is this also an easy way to upgrade to other enginges ? nice
:~)

by the font
are their maybe special 3d-fonts to use with moray, i
searched at povray, but found nothing.
maybe i try another way
by hkn

> Masochist...